28 May 2010

Chirps of exposure


Assalamualaikum and great evening to all.

I have just started my tweeter account and somehow more active in my blog post.
i guess i am taking the exposure of my work more seriously now than ever.

eventhough the compositions and editings of the images i have taken are still at a very premature level, as i have just taken up the interest in photography at around 8 to 9 months, i persevere to share them to everyone.

My blog posts may not be as deep in meaning, nor an art with w
ords, i would hope to achieve them with the pictures i have taken. Especially in my personal favorite of Candid Street Photography; where i would be able to share with the world the 'Moments of life' with the world.

To me, a good picture tells a story of emotion and experience.
Nonchalant gear oriented homos may be technically sexy. But that is not the essence of photography, it is all about capturing he soul; just like the ghost busters!

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/aewan6

p/s: next project, Flickr!

No comments: