27 May 2010

Facebook!!

Hi everyone, i have not been updating this blog ever since I got hold of my very first DSLR.

I have been indulged myself in photography and have been gradually improving thanks to everyone who had given me genuine feedbacks!

My friend and I have decided to start generating some income to fund our hobby, hence he got a job for both of us at Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia, to cover a family day dinner!
It's not grand and it's better that way; at least we can get the feel of it!

However, to those who have been actively viewing my photographs on my Facebook may contact me if their interested to receive our photographic services. Be it: Wedding, Events, Portraits or other specific things!

Please add me on Facebook if you wish to view my pictures!


leave a comment on the pictures. good or bad as i'll accept them all with open arms!
for the good i'll take in in to drive me forward; and the bad to drive me harder to improve!


i will be opening a flickr account soon, so keep in touch!

Thank you guys!!

No comments: