30 May 2010

Kendit!


Assalamualaikum and gracious evening to all.

I have just completed a tiring yet satisfying photo-shoot today at Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur.
Today started off not as it should have been. Afif Arshad and myself was planning to get some group t-shirts and name-cards made to further expose PREPtography existence, however, Central market was not a place to go. there was no one who could get our requests done instantly; at least get it done on the day itself.

Even so, our spirits run high. we will be looking for other places to get them done soon.

Bukit bintang was an exiting trip and i would like to share them through my pictures.
You could view them from:

www.flickr.com/photos/aewan

or for those who have added me on Facebook could view them there as well.

Pictures will be updated soon. I am plenty tired from the day and personally obligated to at least share some photos with you guys before calling the night.

Enjoy and Assalamualaikum =)

No comments: